Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rust ingame crosshair and nofall-damage
just a little bonus for you guys out there nothing to OP , i like keeping the grounds even if ya know what i mean. How to use: 1- locate your rust folder 2- navigate to "Rust\RustClient_Data\Managed" 3- rename your original assembly-csharp.dll to assembly-chsharp-orig.dll or just move it else where just incase you want your game to be original again. 4- place my modded assembly-csharp.dll in "Rust\RustClient_Data\Managed" and enjoy This will work in steam versions but only if are playing cracked servers, to use it with steam versions just load the game from the Rust folder not from steam. This works with the latest patch as of today, if your game don't load it means you have a different patch. http:
Please upload the file to UCDownloads and add a link to your post. After doing so, you do not need to take any further action, just be patient. Our file analyzers will manually review your file submission and approve it shortly after you upload it as long as it is safe and doesn't violate any rules. Our staff members are all volunteers, and the amount of time this takes varies depending on various factors including the current queue size, and how many staff members are available to handle the queue. Therefore, we cannot provide any estimate on approval time. Thanks in advance for your contribution.
File Approved SHA256: Assembly-CSharp.dll.exe - 723541040aaf9e1e7960445bd728ad5445b556443639b0f7a52c0690e7c5cde6 Interested in how we analyze files? Click here to find out. thanks.
approved , but the file is not there.. ah well i guess there wont be no hacks for u guys
Quote: Originally Posted by mangu4kill approved , but the file is not there.. ah well i guess there wont be no hacks for u guys learn to do some research plz.... http:
Quote: Originally Posted by Hawkysoft learn to do some research plz.... http:
am just glad, you guys can download it i can also make a few other stuff work but i don't want to make it to over-powered against other players. *no recoil *no sway *super AIM-mode zoom , max allowed by game , you could pull off kills at over 500m with ease, i don't advice it tho *no fall damage *stand-up anywhere , yes even under a foundation *ingame crosshair activated always *All blueprints unlocked , but but for some weird reason it is now blocked so you can't craft it, use to work before. i guess ever since rust said you can't craft items from steam inventory unless u learn it first.
EAC NoconnectedUser 1 Time EAC unconnected 2 Times Not working for me
Quote: Originally Posted by keiner33 EAC UnconectedUser 1 Time EAC unconected 2 Times Not working for me This is not for steam rust.
Quote: Originally Posted by heytherenewb This is not for steam rust. This will work in steam versions but only if are playing cracked servers, to use it with steam versions just load the game from the Rust folder not from steam. This works with the latest patch as of today, if your game don't load it means you have a different patch.