Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Lockbox Hack?
Would it be possible to make a hack to sort of "crack" Personal Lockbox codes? I really hope not, I'd hope my lockboxes would be mostly safe.
If the devs were not lazy then they will be safe. The passwords would then be validated by the server and not the client
Someone should test it. Use Cheat Engine or other memory hacks and try to find the codes for the Lockboxes.
The boxes on public will be robbed.... Think they will mainly used for farming on private servers
Quote: Originally Posted by OTF The boxes on public will be robbeb.... Think they will mainly ised for farming on private servers I hope not. I just put down one on a public european server over at the airport. I managed to place in my 2 honey badgers and 2 M107s right before I was killed lol. At least they are safe :3
I hope they don't get hacked but I don't really care since I will only use my lock boxs on my private server
soo tell me what server and what place the box is im sure i can get the code just for testing btw
Quote: Originally Posted by XXoHackzoroXX soo tell me what server and what place the box is im sure i can get the code just for testing btw EU Server 53, some place in Smallville. Tongue good luck.
Dont think this will be possible
Actually you don't even need a hack for this! All you need is some patience, luck and time to do it. For example, i always try some diverse patterns first. With this methode i've already cracked 3 Lockboxes till now