Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare weapon spawn
Hi guys! Who knows the location of the rare spawn weapon - write weapon name and the name of the place where it spawns.
not sure about those. i still cannot find a lock box, but i found FN M249, i was shocked, i didnt think they even spawned :O pruf!
Quote: Originally Posted by smoochy not sure about those. i still cannot find a lock box, but i found FN M249, i was shocked, i didnt think they even spawned :O pruf! http:
I found machine too at airport
Are we actually sure there are grenades in the game? I get that it was released that they were, but I've heard no mention of them in-game once, they're supposedly ultra rare and there is no way I know of to buy them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vrian Are we actually sure there are grenades in the game? I get that it was released that they were, but I've heard no mention of them in-game once, they're supposedly ultra rare and there is no way I know of to buy them. I watched a YouTube video the other day with one, although the player didn't use it, only received it from another player and stored it in it's GI...
have you guys found lock boxes anywhere? i have but they all locked ;(
i found a frag nade i a chest at hidden forest
a clan member has a grenade. Showed everyone about a week ago. But sold it on forums i think. Anyway some better guns are spawning at airport. great place to check. And west boulder look around for the item boxes.
Frag grenades don't spawn in-game. Only way to acquire them is to kill a Dev or kill a person that has killed a Dev.