Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 Cal v. Intervention
(This is not cheating related) Back when I played MW1, I always used the M40A3 sniper, since it was so overpowered and awesome. Now, in MW2, I typically us the 50 cal. Lately, though, I've been noticing Interventions becoming more popular and decided to give it a shot. Now I'm stuck in a limbo between the two; I can't quite decide which I prefer. It feels like I miss more often with the 50, but with the Intervention I can't get those great 3-4 kills in a small area of time (when they're virtually in a line). So, what do you guys prefer to use? 50 Cal or Intervention? And why?
i like the intervention cause the name sounds cool. but when i snipe, its always the barret .50 cal cause of the rapid shots compared to the intervention being bolt only or whatever and taking that 1-2 seconds to reload compared to the barret. i mostly use my rpd with extended mags now tho. havent unlocked any other snipers besides those two fun game tho.
Intervention is the way to go... NEVER ADD A SILENCER !!! LOL
Depends. I have 2 Sniper Classes. a the 50cal for POWER takedowns. Intervention for range.
1 Shot sniping = Intervention. Never add a silencer even if you have Stopping Power added to it. I never got 1 shot kills with a silencer attached to neither the Barrett or Intervention.
Intervention, A lot less Recoil. A LOT Better with a Silencer then the 50cal to. I Prefer WA2000 over both of them though. @ Mack R, You got to go after the kill points with a silencer. The head and chest. The Intervention will be a one hit kill most of the time. 50cal not so much.
For me its, the fact that it takes more skill to kill with the intervention, any gun can shoot semi (50 cal) and you have multiple chances for a kill but with the intervention you really only get one.
Quote: Originally Posted by SimPle01 Intervention, A lot less Recoil. A LOT Better with a Silencer then the 50cal to. I Prefer WA2000 over both of them though. @ Mack R, You got to go after the kill points with a silencer. The head and chest. The Intervention will be a one hit kill most of the time. 50cal not so much. Yea the WA2000 is the best
i use the one that looks like the p90 with the scope, you know the one thats Automatic, not the 50 cal. but the wooden looking one.
i use the rpg for sniping cus it's 1337