Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Menu Keystate Navigation Delay [Cheat]
So my cheat for PUBG has a menu now, problem is there is like this delay that I don't know how to fix. Using the standard getasynckeystate. Basically, while navigating through the menu I have to press the arrow keys multiple times sometimes to go up or select an option. It's not the code as it works perfectly fine on my gaming laptop. It's something to do with my PC I think. It works fine if I use it right when I load up my PC, but after a few minutes of game play it becomes all delayed again. (something is interfering with keystates??) I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and knew the fix. NOTE: This also is the same thing for my H1 cheat, same type of method, same delay. (Works fine on my laptop as well)
You are probably polling once a second to check if the key is pressed, so if you press the key quickly and release(e.x. within 250ms) then it will not record that action. You can decrease the polling delay, and risk the key being assumed to be pressed "multiple times". A better solution would be to poll every 200ms or so, and when the key is pressed, don't record any more actions for a second.
Quote: Originally Posted by kingofthedead You are probably polling once a second to check if the key is pressed, so if you press the key quickly and release(e.x. within 250ms) then it will not record that action. You can decrease the polling delay, and risk the key being assumed to be pressed "multiple times". A better solution would be to poll every 200ms or so, and when the key is pressed, don't record any more actions for a second. Or use a keyboard hook
Quote: Originally Posted by kingofthedead You are probably polling once a second to check if the key is pressed, so if you press the key quickly and release(e.x. within 250ms) then it will not record that action. You can decrease the polling delay, and risk the key being assumed to be pressed "multiple times". A better solution would be to poll every 200ms or so, and when the key is pressed, don't record any more actions for a second. Yeah maybe, but the fact that both cheats work perfectly fine on my laptop? And it works on my PC if I load the game right when loading up the desktop? It seems that only My main PC has issues with it. It's not even a delay really, like I could press it and nothing will happen, I could press again and still nothing. Press the third time and then bam works. It's really random too, like sometimes it takes maybe a dozen clicks before it does the navigation. On my laptop its instant all the time. Works perfectly fine for my friend as well. Quote: Originally Posted by scimmy Or use a keyboard hook You know tbh, I feel like it has something to do with razers aweful software synapse. I might uninstall it and use my old keyboard and see if that has something to do with it.
Quote: Originally Posted by scimmy Or use a keyboard hook When I used a keyboard hook, I had massive desync.
just saying discord is fucking with shit it may be your error
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePapanoob just saying discord is fucking with shit it may be your error I haven't actually tried without Discord running yet. I disabled skype, gyazo and lightshot but not Discord. I'll have to try. Quote: Originally Posted by ThePapanoob just saying discord is fucking with shit it may be your error Yeah turns out it's Discord, don't understand how that makes sense but yeah...
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePapanoob just saying discord is fucking with shit it may be your error Ya beat me to the punch. rep for quick fingaaz.