Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instant revive BUG!
Hey people, Whats up? I saw two guys doing this bug, I and my friend killed they two times, and they spawned 1~2 min after this... I want to know how to do it... Can anyone please make a Tutorial or tell me how to? I'll appreciate it very much! Thanks! And Sorry for my bad English!
delete character, remake character
Quote: Originally Posted by Lamleial delete character, remake character
Quote: delete character, remake character Thx i knew that this answer will come up ;D. 2.Some people think they can revive faster with the cheat engine speedhack. This not working.Revive-timer is server side
Quote: Originally Posted by Lamleial delete character, remake character Okay. But will I spawn in the same place ?
Quote: Originally Posted by Alvincp Okay. But will I spawn in the same place ? Are you really that stupid?
So many nice people No, there is no bug
Quote: Originally Posted by bluespak So many nice people No, there is no bug
Quote: Originally Posted by Vicinity Are you really that stupid? F.U.C.K ****** Y.O.U
Wasn't pay to revive disabled? In any case, the name must have been similar - perhaps the difference was in caps - Tom = tOm, both would seem the same in the server list, as that is all caps. If not, an O was replaced with a 0 or some similar shenanigan, and they had characters in the same area.