Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you testing your hacks without EAC ban?
I'm working on my ESP, and haven't worked on EAC bypass yet, but have a quick question on how you guys are testing your work. Are you creating local servers with VAC and EAC disabled and then connecting? If so how are you emulating additional players? Or did you start with EAC bypass first and then start working on your ESP etc? I'll be honest it'll be my first time working with the kernel so right now I'm sticking with what I know before I start messing around with the driver development... maybe I'm doing it in the wrong order.
Quote: Originally Posted by MaliciousBaker I'm working on my ESP, and haven't worked on EAC bypass yet, but have a quick question on how you guys are testing your work. Are you creating local servers with VAC and EAC disabled and then connecting? If so how are you emulating additional players? Or did you start with EAC bypass first and then start working on your ESP etc? I'll be honest it'll be my first time working with the kernel so right now I'm sticking with what I know before I start messing around with the driver development... maybe I'm doing it in the wrong order. Star RustClient.exe from steam folder then join cracked servers this way EAC won't be loaded at all
Bypass EAC first. No point on working on a hack if you dont have a bypass ready IMO.
Do you guys have a real working rust experimental hack?
I can help you test but on a crack server, cant risk lossing my account even with eac bypass you will still get banned , not instant but in around 2-3 weeks . Maybe i am wrong but [censored] stuff is like one of the best and player still get banned using their stuff. So i learned have fun
https:
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkHC Bypass EAC first. No point on working on a hack if you dont have a bypass ready IMO. There's no need to "Bypass" EAC, unless you want to load a managed cheat by calling mono functions. Internal cheats works just fine, all you need is a proper injector
What's the matter, you can easly reverse game classes like the dudes did in this section and make a proper cheat regardless, also i would like to see you looping through thousands of game objects in C# without lagging (yes i know about startcoroutine, and no doesn't help even when done properly) There's free open source x64 kernel injector, (xenos anyone?) takes little skills to strip strings and sign the driver with a certificate (since only you will be using that) and inject the cheat.
Quote: Originally Posted by Domekek What's the matter, you can easly reverse game classes like the dudes did in this section and make a proper cheat regardless, also i would like to see you looping through thousands of game objects in C# without lagging (yes i know about startcoroutine, and no doesn't help even when done properly) There's free open source x64 kernel injector, (xenos anyone?) takes little skills to strip strings and sign the driver with a certificate (since only you will be using that) and inject the cheat. If you are looping through thousands of objects, you did it wrong. Point me to where someone 'easly reversed game classes'. Where would you get a free certificate? And why would you need to strip strings from a driver? You aren't trying very hard
Quote: Originally Posted by dirtyspah If you are looping through thousands of objects, you did it wrong. Point me to where someone 'easly reversed game classes'. Where would you get a free certificate? And why would you need to strip strings from a driver? You aren't trying very hard You can create your own certificate to sign the driver, check msdn. Rust External