Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squad Early Access Mass FPS
Hello guys, today I want to talk with you about Squad it's on Steam for about 40$ (~ 37€). I heard good about this game so I bought it. I think about making a nice hack for this game, because I didn't see anything around, have you? Maybe someone wants to join this project over the holidays. I hope we'll find many ppl around =) Best regards
U$40 for a Early Access game. No thanks.
I'll try to help in the future.
iirc it uses UE4... so brute force what you want.. it still has meta-info
Yes I really could use some help. I have troubles finding the pointer etc. best regards
Looks like insurgency, insurgency is fun as hell to cheat on...
i bought it too, low number of players.... too expensive for that what u get.... alpha... its not working good even with a good pc... i will take a refound...it sucks ^^
Quote: Originally Posted by hiniger i bought it too, low number of players.... too expensive for that what u get.... alpha... its not working good even with a good pc... i will take a refound...it sucks ^^ Idk what you are smoking, but it runs fine on my gaming pc, and hell mines not even the best out there. Plus, you are complaining it is in alpha...no duh... It says it like 50 times, It even prompts a menu when you are buying it "This game is in Early Access" On topic: I would love to see some hacks to this game.
Just bought this piece of crap. VAC is not implemented ( eventho it says so on the store page ) . For shit and giggles you can use cheat engine to find your current clientside ammo and freeze it. Just about any dx aimbot also works, on the works with that. This game is officially rekt, everything is clientside. If you attach a debugger it spews all the developer shit into your logger.
Quote: Originally Posted by kakea ... everything is client side. Are you able to teleport your soldier?