Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HookerV2 External IW4x Hack
Features: - Wallhack Nametags (including cold blooded fix) - Laser - Toggle FX - Lag-Switch - Fovscale (bugged, only change it one time) How to use: - Start IW4x - Start NuttenV2 within the next few seconds - Join a server To make the wallhack work you need to start the hack IMMEDIATELY AFTER opening the game (main menu) and join a server within the next 5-10 sec. Otherwise it will crash the game after a few minutes. Screenshots: This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1502x744. Version 2.1: Download : https:
File Approved SHA256: PrivateHackIW4x.exe - 7a6e7436fbbdfcdf0b4d1411c003c1dba780eec85435c7c188667a71bfd2c576 Interested in how we analyze files? Click here to find out. Thanks for sharing!
can you send me the address of your hack
how exactly do you use the lag switch? also thx very usefull I got lucky
Gives me an error when i check the boxes, sorry i forgot it's only for iw4x not for iw4mp. - for those who will get the same error, it's because you have to download the IW4x client (you cannot play online with it, but comes with a server browser). IW4mp, is the normal MW3 client, which we all know.
Can play for about 2 mins with the hack before IW4x force-closes, using only wallhack setting
Quote: Originally Posted by v1tal Can play for about 2 mins with the hack before IW4x force-closes, using only wallhack setting thats because you need to enable the wallhack directly after the game start (before you join a server) Quote: Originally Posted by hacker2095 how exactly do you use the lag switch? also thx very usefull I got lucky For the other players it will look like you are porting yourself 1m away from you last position, expect a slightly laggy gameplay. Its just there for fun
Quote: Originally Posted by nuttenhunter thats because you need to enable the wallhack directly after the game start (before you join a server) Did that, same thing happens
Quote: Originally Posted by v1tal Did that, same thing happens Its working for me. I'll try to fix it
Quote: Originally Posted by nuttenhunter Its working for me. I'll try to fix it Thank you! Here's the error: